miércoles, 29 de junio de 2016

GERSTEIN: THE DEATH POSTURE - BROKEN FLAG BF 65 1987 (MP3 320)


Thank Stahlfabrik you have begun to share tapes Gerstein project, I want to bring this wonderful cassette released in 1987. I love Gerstein !!!!


Gerstein ‎– The Death Posture
Label: Broken Flag ‎– BF 65
Format: Cassette, Album
Country: UK
Released: 1987
Genre: Electronic
Style: Industrial, Experimental

Tracklist:

A1 Putrefactio
A2 De-Komposition
A3 Victims Of The White Brotherhood
A4 I Wallowed In The Mire, Where Were You?
A5 Kiawaltz-Chaoswaltz
B1 RampKia
B2 This I Call Kia
B3 Separate Channels
B4 Balance Day
B5 Trapped In My Own Frequency

DOWNLOAD
Pass: DARYA

1 comentario:

  1. I have two Gerstein tapes here and make flacs or wavs from this. But in the moment, my three kids want all my time....so give me a few days...
    Gerstein ‎– A Kindly Method Of Living (german edition on neuzeitliche tonkonstruktionen...not on discogs
    Gerstein ‎– Hang The D-Evil

    best sacecueandlog

    ResponderEliminar

DEJA AQUÍ TU COMENTARIO: